When I talk to some of the younger filmmakers, they are so worried about their films that, eventually,... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:When I talk to some of the younger filmmakers, they are so worried about their films that, eventually, this state of being worried reflects itself in and helps the final work. Whereas, with projects that are meticulously planned, you look at the end result and it is full of emptiness. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Distributed intelligence is the key to the advancement of human civilization. Dictatorships, communist countries, monarchies in the past all eventually collapsed because of their inefficiency in moving information. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 8 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:23 AM
  Eventually we'll use a CO2 tax offset by a reduction in taxes elsewhere alongside a cap-and-trade plan... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
  Most people talk as if Miami and Bangladesh still have a chance of surviving: most of the scientists I spoke with assume we'll lose them within the century, even if we stop burning fossil fuel in the next decade. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:23 PM