I really enjoy listening to stories. I remember them and keep them in my mind. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I really enjoy listening to stories. I remember them and keep them in my mind. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If you would bring the magic out of your mind - the magic which will transform everything - you must believe. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
  Remember, half the doctors in this country graduated in the bottom half of their class. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:32 PM
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:59 AM