Unfortunately, cinema critics are very few in America, 400-500 people, but there are more critics of Iran. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:Unfortunately, cinema critics are very few in America, 400-500 people, but there are more critics of Iran. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 08:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  I drive a hybrid. Tipper and I got a Lexus hybrid. And we have a couple of Priuses in the family with our children. And I encourage people to make environmentally conscious choices because we all have to solve this climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 08:06 AM
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:47 AM
  America's political system has evolved over the last 50 years in ways that have enhanced the power of business lobbies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:32 AM
  I am , and I used to be the next president of the United States of America. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:21 AM