I only make notes, I don't write dialogues in full. And the notes are very much based on my knowledge of person. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I only make notes, I don't write dialogues in full. And the notes are very much based on my knowledge of person. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 25 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 26 minutes ago
  I probably write a poem every 50 years. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 27 minutes ago
  After looking at Salomaybe, I don't know who the hell the real me is. I think it's closest now to the real me because for one thing, I'm used to this. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 27 minutes ago
  The interesting thing about this is I don't know what my vision [in Salome the play and Salomaybe] is yet about. I'm sensing something and I'm going along with it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 29 minutes ago