I do think that we are sometimes, as directors, guilty of portraying or asking our actors to behave in certain ways that are perhaps not very morally acceptable. I'm not the only one. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I do think that we are sometimes, as directors, guilty of portraying or asking our actors to behave in certain ways that are perhaps not very morally acceptable. I'm not the only one. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  Really top-notch directors, I've often worked with them just to see how they work. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  A really great actor, in a lucky performance, can transform himself or herself. I've seen actors do that... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  I had a hard time treating my field as if it's horse racing, putting actors in competition against each other... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:55 AM