I'm still very grateful to digital cameras in general, but I didn't have this feeling with the RED one. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I'm still very grateful to digital cameras in general, but I didn't have this feeling with the RED one. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  Having cameras follow you is something that requires a little personal adjustment, but you actually do begin to forget they're there... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
  In digital era, privacy must be a priority. Is it just me, or is secret blanket surveillance obscenely outrageous? - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-14-2017, 06:49 AM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM