This concept that you refer to in Buddhism is something I've been nurtured with through the history of my country for 700, 800 years... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:This concept that you refer to in Buddhism is something I've been nurtured with through the history of my country for 700, 800 years - Persian poets and philosophers haven't said anything different with regard to experiencing life in the moment, as opposed to the belief of permanence. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don’t understand the hatred and fear of gays and bisexuals and lesbians… it’s a concept I honestly cannot grasp... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 07:05 AM
Last Post: soni
  We were doing Scarface many years ago...and I remember having my coffee and looking at the beach, the surf, and I saw a hundred people looking out into the ocean... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:02 AM
  When [Julia Marie Pacino] was 5 or 6 years old, we were in an Italian restaurant, and these people came by the table and they would start talking to me, asking me for my autograph and she just went under the table. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 06:51 AM
  Take a look at Israel's history and you would know who the terrorist is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:48 PM