Of the hundreds of points to enter and exit that are offered to me, I have to choose the one that I feel is the least wrong, the least fake... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:Of the hundreds of points to enter and exit that are offered to me, I have to choose the one that I feel is the least wrong, the least fake. It is fake, it is a moment that I choose to erupt the story, but I make it as smooth as I can. What enables me to do it is the skill of filmmaking. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Political will is a renewable resource, and everyone can have it in abundance if they so choose. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  I feel passionate about solving the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:33 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM