This kind of directing, I think, is very similar to being a football coach. You prepare your players and place them in the right places,... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:This kind of directing, I think, is very similar to being a football coach. You prepare your players and place them in the right places, but once the game is on, there's nothing much you can do - you can smoke a cigarette or get nervous, but you can't do much. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was the kind of library he had only read about in books. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  We have fish and chips, which W. and I fetch from the shop in Settle market-place. Some local boys come in and there is a bit of chat between... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-23-2017, 05:58 PM
  I think the world is a place for oddballs and freaks. I'm only interested in oddballs and freaks as characters. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:26 PM
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
  Beauty is in the strangest places. A piece of garbage floating in the wind. And that beauty exists in America. It exists everywhere. You have to develop an eye for it and be able to see it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:14 PM