Therefore, when you see the end result, it's difficult to see who's the director, me or them. Ultimately, everything belongs to the actors - we just manage the situation. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:Therefore, when you see the end result, it's difficult to see who's the director, me or them. Ultimately, everything belongs to the actors - we just manage the situation. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:43 PM
  When fear displaces reason, the result is often irrational hatred and division. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:52 PM
  We can't negotiate the facts. We can't negotiate the truth about the situation. And for those who are too fearful to finish, it can be done and must... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:38 AM
  Having an actual income can expand your romantic horizons toward the more appealing end of the spectrum. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:03 AM