I think I'm no different to my friends who are doctors or businessmen or architects - we all started watching films of the golden age together... - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:I think I'm no different to my friends who are doctors or businessmen or architects - we all started watching films of the golden age together. But whether I'm making films or writing poetry or doing photography, it's very much rooted in my sense of unease. And that's really where everything goes back to. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My films are about embarrassment. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  Your whole life is on the other side of the glass. And there is nobody watching. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-23-2017, 06:24 PM
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
  After a while I started to think of that as an image of something that went a lot deeper than the dead dog, which is you can't bring back anything to life. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM