If we're not going to take full advantage of digital, then 35mm is a better medium. Especially for shooting dramas - I have no problem with 35mm. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes
Quote:If we're not going to take full advantage of digital, then 35mm is a better medium. Especially for shooting dramas - I have no problem with 35mm. - Abbas Kiarostami Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a weight problem isn't it; you can't wait for lunch. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  I just think that a much more important part of the problem we face, which was evident 10 years ago and is even more evident now... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM