Illness has always brought me nearer to a state of grace. - Abbe Pierre Quotes
Quote:Illness has always brought me nearer to a state of grace. - Abbe Pierre Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cancer, like any other illness, is a bore. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
  My experience came before most of you were born. My school was a state school in Leeds and the headmaster usually sent students... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:25 AM
  The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should serve the state is essentially a Communist notion. In a free society these institutions must be wholly free ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
  I was brought up as a Catholic, and I'm no longer a Catholic. I don't talk about my beliefs too much in public probably because I feel very strongly that it's something personal - more than personal, it's private. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-17-2017, 11:26 PM