It's true that humanity has seen a succession of crises, wars and atrocities, but this negative side is offset by advances in technology and cultural exchanges. - Abbe Pierre Quotes
Quote:It's true that humanity has seen a succession of crises, wars and atrocities, but this negative side is offset by advances in technology and cultural exchanges. - Abbe Pierre Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ministry is just ZZ Top with technology. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 7 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  Our civilization is experiencing unprecedented changes across many realms, largely due to the rapid advancement of information technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  The truth is that climate change is presenting the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:48 PM
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM