The process of my transformation came to a head with my discovery of St. Francis of Assisi during a pilgrimage I went on with a scout troop from my school. - Abbe Pierre Quotes
Quote:The process of my transformation came to a head with my discovery of St. Francis of Assisi during a pilgrimage I went on with a scout troop from my school. - Abbe Pierre Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Butch, you come from DeWitt Clinton. There are five thousand brothers in that school. You're the best there. You've been all-city two years in a row. How bad can you be? You come with me and we'll make nice music. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  You measure a player from the head up. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM