Providence was well aware what lay ahead for me, and my Capuchin training was to prepare me for it. - Abbe Pierre Quotes
Quote:Providence was well aware what lay ahead for me, and my Capuchin training was to prepare me for it. - Abbe Pierre Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People lucky enough to live in the vicinity of an industrial hog farm are, with each breath, made keenly aware of the cause of their declining property values. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  During Vietnam, I was in college, enjoying my student deferment. The government wisely felt that, in my case, military service was less important than completing my studies to prepare me for my chosen career: comedian. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-12-2017, 06:21 AM
  Google's screen for privacy settings does give you more options for what you share than Apple's does. But it's not a complete list, and people aren't aware of whether or not that information will go to a third party. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 10:24 PM
  America looks 10 minutes ahead; Japan looks 10 years. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 10 08-05-2017, 06:17 AM
  The remarkable thing about management is that a manager can go on for years making mistakes that nobody is aware of, which means that management can be a kind of a con job. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 12 08-04-2017, 10:07 PM