But I've been there and done that. I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody, and if somebody wants me to come, ... - Abbey Lincoln Quotes
Quote:But I've been there and done that. I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody, and if somebody wants me to come, if they can afford what I ask, it's not as much as Madonna makes; not that I want what Madonna makes, but I was saying. - Abbey Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
Last Post: soni
  Each one of us has his own place in the industry. I've been able to prove that you don't necessarily have to be a Khan to be successful! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:07 AM
  A lot of my life is about will - having the will to prove what my body can do. - Aimee Mullins Quotes soni 0 15 07-26-2017, 10:10 PM
  If the Lord's people were only half as eager to be filled with the Spirit as they are to prove that they cannot be filled, the church would be crowded out. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 10 07-23-2017, 10:40 PM
  The best way to prove that a stick is crooked is to set a straight one beside it. No words need to be spoken. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 18 07-17-2017, 10:00 PM