But I've been there and done that. I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody, and if somebody wants me to come, ... - Abbey Lincoln Quotes
Quote:But I've been there and done that. I'm not trying to prove anything to anybody, and if somebody wants me to come, if they can afford what I ask, it's not as much as Madonna makes; not that I want what Madonna makes, but I was saying. - Abbey Lincoln Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The challenge of modern relationships: how to prove more interesting than the other's smartphone. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Last Post: soni
  It is true that Mr. Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, after which there was a commitment to give 40 acres and a mule... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:11 PM
  I let ballplayers yell back at me because I wasn't trying to prove I'm boss. I know I'm boss. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 13 08-20-2017, 06:48 PM
  You know, Lincoln was funny. I don't think F.D.R. was very funny. But Lincoln was funny. Lincoln was really funny. But I think you should get elected first, and then show that you're funny. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 18 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Each one of us has his own place in the industry. I've been able to prove that you don't necessarily have to be a Khan to be successful! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 07:07 AM