I laughed out loud and shook my head, "You're crazy!" He nodded, "About you. - Tripp - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I laughed out loud and shook my head, "You're crazy!" He nodded, "About you. - Tripp - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you. You're in a conversation and everybody's agreeing with what you're saying - even if you say something totally crazy... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  Seriously, if you want to get inside the head of a stand-up comic, you could do a lot worse than reading Steve Martin's Born Standing Up... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:01 AM
  You measure a player from the head up. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 08-20-2017, 06:39 PM
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 08:03 AM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM