There is someone out there that will love you.They'll want you for you.Don't settle for less.Life is short and I'm tired of wasting it. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:There is someone out there that will love you.They'll want you for you.Don't settle for less.Life is short and I'm tired of wasting it. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 16 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I've kind of fallen out of love with politics. ... Whatever experience and talents I've gained over the years I think it may well be that the highest... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 19 minutes ago
  I wrote newspaper articles professionally for seven years, and I love newspapers. I'm hopeful that new business models will emerge that allow the newspaper culture to genuinely thrive in the digital age. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 21 minutes ago
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 22 minutes ago
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 26 minutes ago