Because I’ve had a taste and I’m not sharing. This isn’t just for fun. I may be slightly addicted. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Because I’ve had a taste and I’m not sharing. This isn’t just for fun. I may be slightly addicted. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I tell you that Michael Jackson is unbelievable, isn't he? He's just unbelievable! - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:10 PM
  And I think that being able to make people laugh and write a book that's funny makes the information go down a lot easier and it makes it a lot more fun to read, easier to understand, and often stronger... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-11-2017, 07:16 AM
  Net neutrality isn't a government takeover of the Internet, as many of my Republican colleagues have alleged. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:09 AM
  Antitrust law isn't about protecting competing businesses from each other, it's about protecting competition itself on behalf of the public. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 06:56 AM