He reacted like I slapped him, and I hated hurting him, but I knew he needed to know. “He doesn’t deserve it... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:He reacted like I slapped him, and I hated hurting him, but I knew he needed to know. “He doesn’t deserve it. He can have any girl in the world’s love, and he took yours. Someone who deserves so much more than a summer fling.” He stood and started to walk away, but stopped and glanced back at me. “If you were mine, I would never let you go.” He left the kitchen. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't want the book [of memoirs] out, naturally - Larry [Grobel] knew that for 20 years, 15 at least, I didn't want anything written about me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 34 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  It turned out that time doesn't heal the wound , but in its so merciful way , blunts the edges ever so slightly - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:02 AM
  Everybody says we hated the Yankees. We didn't hate the Yankees. We just hated the way they beat us. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 08:23 AM
  America gets the politicians they deserve. That's it. And you keep struggling. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 08:18 AM