He closed his eyes and let out a jagged breath. "Okay." He settled between my legs holding himself over me... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:He closed his eyes and let out a jagged breath. "Okay." He settled between my legs holding himself over me. "I've never been with a virgin, Eva. I'm going to try real hard not to hurt you." "Will it hurt you?" I asked, thinking about his pained expression when he'd said I was too tight. He smiled, "It's going to be the closest to heaven I'll ever get, baby. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 10 08-19-2017, 11:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  My eyes went blank, and I stared off, and the music started. It was raining, and the sun was shining at the same time, and there were these big bay windows... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  George W. Bush promised us a foreign policy with humility. Instead, he has brought us humiliation in the eyes of the world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:02 PM
  There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:33 PM
  CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally... Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 22 08-13-2017, 04:35 PM