Um,i'm going shopping for a dress for the Homecoming Dance with Miranda,Wyatt and Leif." Dank chuckled."So,Leif's wearing a dress? - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Um,i'm going shopping for a dress for the Homecoming Dance with Miranda,Wyatt and Leif." Dank chuckled."So,Leif's wearing a dress? - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I enjoy every climb - maybe it's because it's a literal dance between life and death. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 13 09-14-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  Telling people that I wanted to make dance music, or be on the radio, they looked at me like I was crazy because there was nothing like that in Lichtenstein when I was getting started... - Al Walser Quotes soni 0 9 08-30-2017, 06:38 AM
  Change ain't looking for friends. Change calls the tune we all dance to. - Al Swearengen Quotes soni 0 6 08-29-2017, 10:39 PM
  She comes out of the sun in a silk dress, running like a water color in the rain. - Al Stewart Quotes soni 0 4 08-29-2017, 10:31 PM
  People in the age of [President] Obama don't dress like they did in the age of [Lyndon] Johnson. That's for sure. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 11 08-28-2017, 06:49 AM