She frowned."You're not very friendly." I let out a short laugh."What?I'm not friendly to a ghost who floats into my house... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:She frowned."You're not very friendly." I let out a short laugh."What?I'm not friendly to a ghost who floats into my house and starts touching me?Well,excuse my rudeness but this is a little disturbing. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Oscar Wilde's Salome screenplay] is not autobiographical in a sense where you go to my house and see my kids and stuff like that, but that's why I guess it's semi-autobiographical. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Near my house in Los Angeles is a waterfall. I love to take the wife and kids, but it's also near a sketchy neighborhood... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:49 AM
  My rule was I wouldn't recruit a kid if he had grass in front of his house. That's not my world. My world has a cracked sidewalk. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
  You can push your local communities to adopt more sustainable sources of energy and environmentally-friendly practices. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM