What are you doing?" "I'm going to enjoy a long overdue make-out session with my girl... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:What are you doing?" "I'm going to enjoy a long overdue make-out session with my girl. That's what I'm doing." I explained, stepping into the room and closing the door behind me with one shove of my foot. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's a coup by the GOP to grab the governorship to California to make this place a safe haven for George W. Bush in 2004. It's incredible when you think about it. The recall cost the state $100 million - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 2 hours ago
  You have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the Blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:10 PM
  I don't know where we got the notion that God wants us to suffer. Every living thing tends toward the good or we would have been gone a long time ago. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 11:04 PM
  Once you discover that you can, then you must. And it's not easy. You have to take direct steps. You really have to count your blessings and you have to make a decided effort to not get seduced by the blues. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:58 PM