I can't do this Ash. It's killing me. Having you this close and not touching you is driving me insane. You're his Ash. You're his... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I can't do this Ash. It's killing me. Having you this close and not touching you is driving me insane. You're his Ash. You're his. You made your choice and I understand why you chose him. I don't hold it against you but dammit Ash it hurts. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 0 27 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
  The manager is by himself. He can't mingle with his players. I enjoyed my players, but I could not socialize with them so I spent a lot of time alone in my hotel room. Those four walls kind of close in on you. - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 08:24 AM
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 08:43 AM
  These songs are old friends I have entertained myself with when I'm washing the dishes, driving to the store and walking down the aisles... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 11:00 PM