I can't do this Ash. It's killing me. Having you this close and not touching you is driving me insane. You're his Ash. You're his... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I can't do this Ash. It's killing me. Having you this close and not touching you is driving me insane. You're his Ash. You're his. You made your choice and I understand why you chose him. I don't hold it against you but dammit Ash it hurts. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What I find interesting is how close you can run the laughter along the seam of seriousness, and occasionally cross it, so that half the house genuinely doesn't know whether to laugh or cry... - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  When people are laughing, they're generally not killing one another. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-17-2017, 11:15 PM
  I don't believe in competitions between artists. This is insane. Who has the authority to say someone is better? - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:45 AM
  The last two years, nationals have been close to home for me, so I've had big family support from friends and club support... - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:28 AM
  Does it scare me, driving into nothing at 300kph? - Of course it does - I'm not an idiot... - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:47 PM