Sawyer was always the Vincent boy worth fighting for. He's the special one. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Sawyer was always the Vincent boy worth fighting for. He's the special one. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:15 PM
Last Post: soni
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  The Congress is virtually incapable of passing any reforms unless they first get permission from the powerful special interests who are most affected by the proposal. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-14-2017, 10:32 PM