I never stood a chance. He stole your heart first." -Marcus Hardy - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I never stood a chance. He stole your heart first." -Marcus Hardy - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Last Post: soni
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM
  Most people talk as if Miami and Bangladesh still have a chance of surviving: most of the scientists I spoke with assume we'll lose them within the century, even if we stop burning fossil fuel in the next decade. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:23 PM
  When you win an election, what you really win is a chance to go to work for working families who need a voice in Minnesota. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 07:05 AM
  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Should the beholder have poor eyesight, he can ask the nearest person which girls look good. Beauty is in the hand of the beer holder. Beauty is in the heart of the beholder. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 14 08-09-2017, 07:20 AM