I leaned forward on the table and leveled her with my steady gaze. “Do not ever speak to her that way again... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I leaned forward on the table and leveled her with my steady gaze. “Do not ever speak to her that way again. If she hadn’t agreed to come with me I wouldn’t have come. Don’t underestimate her importance. She’s mine. Respect that. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
Last Post: soni
  I would distinguish between Donald Trump and the United States of America. Although he is president, he does not speak for the country... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:01 PM
  Self - development should be a perpetual process. In life you are either growing or rotting. You're moving forward or backwards; there is no standing still. - Al Duncan Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 06:48 AM
  Page 61: No matter where I go in the world, although I can't speak any foreign language, I don't feel out of place... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 14 08-05-2017, 09:44 PM
  The ambitious will always be first in the crowd; he presseth forward, he looketh not behind him. More anguish is it to his mind to see one before him, than joy to leave thousands at a distance - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 10 08-03-2017, 04:19 PM