Low, a guy doesn't fall in love with you and have you love him back then just throw it away. You're too special... -Cage York - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Low, a guy doesn't fall in love with you and have you love him back then just throw it away. You're too special. After being loved by you, he can't completely forget. He's haunted by it. I'd bet my life on it." -Cage York - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 46 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  I pissed away over ten million dollars On dope and crack I passed away deader than a door knob But now I'm back - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 3 57 minutes ago
  California, here I come, right back where I started from. - Al Jolson Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I love driving; driving along the California coastline is the best drive in the world. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 2 1 hour ago