Low, a guy doesn't fall in love with you and have you love him back then just throw it away. You're too special... -Cage York - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Low, a guy doesn't fall in love with you and have you love him back then just throw it away. You're too special. After being loved by you, he can't completely forget. He's haunted by it. I'd bet my life on it." -Cage York - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think the writer's quite low down in the hierarchy really. But the fact that they took the piss out of Nicholas... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 38 09-23-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  So boring you fall asleep halfway through her name. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-23-2017, 06:10 PM
  God doesn't do notes, either. Did Jesus Christ say, "Can I be excused the Crucifixion?" No! - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:07 PM
  The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM