Girl, you better stop apologizing to me. I’m just glad you’re all right. Now, here is Master Jax’s number... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Girl, you better stop apologizing to me. I’m just glad you’re all right. Now, here is Master Jax’s number. You need to call him. He has gone to your house looking for you. I ain’t never seen the boy all worked up and worried as he was when you didn’t show. Don’t you worry about a thing, and call him, please, before he gets the police searching for you. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
  My plan to put Social Security in an ironclad lockbox has gotten a lot of attention recently, and I'm glad about that... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 07:32 AM
  Unless we stop dumping 70 million tons of global warming pollution into the atmosphere every 24 hours, which we are doing right now ... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 07:14 AM
  If we walk down the sidewalk of any street in America a significant number of the people we pass by, if we dug into what they're going through... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:15 PM