Identifying pain in others was easy for me. I was drawn to it in some strange perverse way. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Identifying pain in others was easy for me. I was drawn to it in some strange perverse way. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's easy to look at the vampires as a metaphor for any feared or misunderstood group. It's also easy to look at them as a metaphor for a shadow... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Laugh at yourself, but don't ever aim your doubt at yourself. Be bold. When you embark for strange places, don't leave any of yourself safely on shore. Have the nerve to go into unexplored territory. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:30 AM
  Hollywood is a strange place. The class structure here is more rigid than almost anyplace I've ever experienced... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:49 AM
  I am quite my own master, agreeably lodged, perfectly easy in my circumstances. I am contented with my situation, and happy because I think myself so. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
  In fact, it will be very easy to climb the building because of its shape and architecture. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 12 09-14-2017, 12:50 PM