You're it for me, baby. Just you. You're not going to be your mother. You're special and unique and we're going to get you help... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:You're it for me, baby. Just you. You're not going to be your mother. You're special and unique and we're going to get you help. But I will be right by your side the entire time. I'll never leave you. I swear it. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  Our planet has a rising fever. If the crib catches fire you don't say: 'Hmmm, how fast is that crib going to burn? Has it ever burned before? Is my baby flame retardant?' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:41 PM
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:19 PM
  Mother Nature does not do bailouts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 07:31 AM