You're it for me, baby. Just you. You're not going to be your mother. You're special and unique and we're going to get you help... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:You're it for me, baby. Just you. You're not going to be your mother. You're special and unique and we're going to get you help. But I will be right by your side the entire time. I'll never leave you. I swear it. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - which you had thought special and particular to you... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 7 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  I was a child, and my mother was psychotic. She loved me, but I didn't really feel I had a mother... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:17 PM
  My mother didn't try to stab my father until I was six, but she must have shown signs of oddness before that. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:51 AM
  I never had any special appetite for filmmaking, but you have to make a living and it is miraculous to earn a living working in film. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:32 PM
  We keep a special place in our hearts for people who refuse to be impressed by us. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 24 09-06-2017, 05:49 PM