Is she forever for you then? She's worth throwing it all away?" "She's it. No one else. She's all I'm ever going to want. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Is she forever for you then? She's worth throwing it all away?" "She's it. No one else. She's all I'm ever going to want. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  Stop throwing us all together like some sort of Puerto Ricaminican Tex-Mex buffet. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 09:53 AM
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  Once the renewable infrastructure is built, the fuel is free forever. Unlike carbon-based fuels, the wind and the sun and the earth itself provide fuel that is free, in amounts that are effectively limitless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:20 PM