Last question. Why do you love Della? - Braden Until Della walked into my life I didn’t understand the idea of love... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Last question. Why do you love Della? - Braden Until Della walked into my life I didn’t understand the idea of love. I had never been in love and experienced very little love in my life. But I’d seen it once -Woods - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life isn't a science. We make it up as we go. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 13 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 21 minutes ago
  Life is an art, not a science. You make it up as you go along. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 1 24 minutes ago
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 27 minutes ago
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 32 minutes ago