Don't miss out on the love of a good women,son. No matter what that old man of yours tells you,love is real... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Don't miss out on the love of a good women,son. No matter what that old man of yours tells you,love is real.I'd have never had the success in my life without the women right there.She's been my backbone.She's been my reason for everything I've ever done.One day your drive to make a name for yourself will begin to drift away. It won't be that important anymore.But when you're doing it for someone else, someone you would move heaven and earth for then you never lose the desire to succeed.I can't imagine this world without her in it.I don't ever want to. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't think the discus will ever attract any interest until they let us start throwing them at one another. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago