I will do anything. Anything, Blaire, just to be near you. I can’t think about anything else. I can’t focus on anything. So never think you’re inconveniencing me. You need me, I’m there. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I will do anything. Anything, Blaire, just to be near you. I can’t think about anything else. I can’t focus on anything. So never think you’re inconveniencing me. You need me, I’m there. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High tech companies that focus on research, development and production will learn that they can be the perfect complement to our world-renowned agriculture heritage. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  Focus all your meals around high-quality animal protein. You should eat a large variety, and plan your meals around which kind of protein you'll be eating. - Al Sears Quotes soni 0 9 08-27-2017, 06:53 AM
  Good things happen when you narrow your focus - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 13 08-26-2017, 07:35 AM
  THE LAW OF THE CONTRACTION: A brand becomes stronger when you narrow its focus. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 8 08-26-2017, 07:20 AM
  If you want to build a brand, you must focus your branding efforts on owning a word in the prospect's mind. A word that nobody else owns. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 7 08-26-2017, 07:20 AM