I wanted to live. For the father and brother who I never knew and for my mother who was cheated of a life of happiness. I wanted to live for them. And I wanted to live for me. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I wanted to live. For the father and brother who I never knew and for my mother who was cheated of a life of happiness. I wanted to live for them. And I wanted to live for me. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American democracy is in grave danger from the changes in the environment in which ideas either live and spread or wither and die. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  Mother Nature does not do bailouts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:31 AM
  We are monumentally distracted by a pervasive technological culture that appears to have a life of its own, one that insists on our full attention... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:16 AM
  I had a detailed plan for my life, but it turned out life had a completely different plan for me... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
  Each and every one of us can make changes in the way we live our lives and become part of the solution [to climate change] - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-13-2017, 04:20 PM