I got this." Dank Walker - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I got this." Dank Walker - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unless we learn the lesson of self-appreciation and practice it, we shall spend our lives imitating other people and deprecating ourselves. - Aida Overton Walker Quotes soni 0 20 06-29-2017, 07:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  How do I integrate spirituality into my everyday life? Throw out the concept of "spiritual life" and "everyday life." There is only life, undivided and whole. - Adyashanti Quot soni 0 20 06-03-2017, 04:13 PM
  I can not be mistaken - what I say and do is historical.I follow my life with the precision and security of a sleep walker - Adolf Hitler Quotes soni 0 97 05-28-2017, 11:06 PM
  The broad mass of a nation will more easily fall victim to a big lie than a small one. The greater the lie, the greater chance that it will be believed. All epoch-making events have been produced not by the written, but the spoken word. - Adolf Hitler Quot soni 0 37 05-28-2017, 09:17 AM
  But I was only a chaotic walker, nobody could stop me; even a totalitarian state was not able to control my daydreams, my poetic fascinations, the pattern of my walking. - Adam Zagajewski Quotes soni 0 27 05-23-2017, 01:09 PM