I needed, I needed...you." "Don't tell me you need me." "But I can't help it. I do - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I needed, I needed...you." "Don't tell me you need me." "But I can't help it. I do - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  All of us can make changes, but the changes that are most needed are not light bulbs and windows but laws and policies and treaties... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 06:54 AM
Last Post: soni
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:20 AM
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:19 PM