Why couldn't I have just made it home without seeing them? I wasn't in the mood to play good freaking Samaritan to Beau and his trashy girlfriend. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Why couldn't I have just made it home without seeing them? I wasn't in the mood to play good freaking Samaritan to Beau and his trashy girlfriend. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm not a psychologist, and I don't know how to play a more sophisticated role than the one that I have played for quite a few years... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  All I have to do is be the best Al I can be, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 5 hours ago
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:13 AM