I hate the color red almost as much as i hate blond hair,"he said with an amused tone. -Dank - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I hate the color red almost as much as i hate blond hair,"he said with an amused tone. -Dank - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As a writer, it's fun to create. And once you get into a long-running show with very established characters and a very established tone and format, after a while it's a really great job, but that's what it is - a job. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  I find color schemes that I just like and that just feel right. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:40 PM
  One of my biggest problems this season was with the clutch at the start of the race. I hate to risk the car. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 16 09-13-2017, 09:51 PM
  To one's enemies: "I hate myself more than you ever could. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 9 09-12-2017, 11:32 PM
  For paranoia about 'what other people think' : remember that only some hate, a very few love - and almost all just don't care. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-11-2017, 10:01 PM