Leif's frown eased and he slid his finger under my chin and gently caressed my jaw line with the pad of his thumb... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Leif's frown eased and he slid his finger under my chin and gently caressed my jaw line with the pad of his thumb. "Pagan,will you do me the honor of being my date for Homecoming Dance?The prospect of not being able to hold you in my arms all night is heartbreaking." Mirand sighed from across the table. "Okay,that was beautiful.Why didn't you ask me like that?"she asked Wyatt. Wyatt shot Leif an annoyed frown. "Thanks,buddy.Next time you decide to break out your romantic side,could you do it alone? - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  During a race where everyone holds their own truth, the finish line is a surprise. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 01:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  Meditation is a skilful letting go: gently but with resolution. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 10 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  The problem is grasping the clock. So what do I do? Let it go, lay it aside - put it down gently without any kind of aversion. Then I can pick it up again, see what time it is and lay it aside when necessary. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 14 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM
  For me, there's a fine line between telling a story that's fictional with lots of details and then removing yourself too much from it, so it's bloodless, a little too fictional. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 6 07-26-2017, 06:22 AM
  I watched as she added a question mark at the end. Arc, line, space, dot. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 15 07-24-2017, 09:32 PM