Is this seat taken?" a warm sexy drawl asked and I lifted my gaze and smiled up at Dank. "Yes. I'm saving it for my smoking hot boyfriend,"... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Is this seat taken?" a warm sexy drawl asked and I lifted my gaze and smiled up at Dank. "Yes. I'm saving it for my smoking hot boyfriend," I replied teasingly. Dank slid in beside me and put his arm around my shoulder. "Hmmm, well he should have gotten here sooner. You snooze, you lose. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  How do the stems connect to the roots?' 'Where is the mist coming from?' 'Why does one tree seem darker than another?' These questions are implicitly asked and answered in the process of sketching. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-12-2017, 11:38 PM
  Socrates, on being insulted in the marketplace, asked by a passerby, "Don't you worry about being called names?" retorted, "Why? Do you think I should resent it if an ass had kicked me? - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 18 09-10-2017, 09:43 AM
  .. if you asked most people whether they believed in love or not, they’d probably say they didn’t. Yet that’s not necessarily what they truly think... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:57 AM
  The more closely we analyze what we consider 'sexy,' the more clearly we will understand that eroticism is the feeling of excitement we experience... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-06-2017, 05:44 PM