Um,i'm going shopping for a dress for the Homecoming Dance with Miranda,Wyatt and Leif." Dank chuckled."So,Leif's wearing a dress? - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Um,i'm going shopping for a dress for the Homecoming Dance with Miranda,Wyatt and Leif." Dank chuckled."So,Leif's wearing a dress? - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I certainly love a boogie and once the music starts I'm usually one of the first out there on the dance floor... - Ainsley Harriott Quotes soni 0 5 07-28-2017, 06:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  I would probably say David Bowie and Prince are the perfect people. They dress feminine/masculine and they're really sexy. Not many people can wear high heels and look sexier than a woman! - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 9 07-27-2017, 10:05 PM
  I would say a great song [is where] you like everything in the song. The lyrics move you, the beat makes you want to dance... - Aino Jawo Quotes soni 0 5 07-27-2017, 10:02 PM
  and I get refill number three or four and the wine is making my bones loose and it's giving my hair a red sheen and my breasts are blooming and my eyes feel sultry and wise and the dress is water. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 8 07-24-2017, 09:14 PM
  Culture is everything. Culture is the way we dress, the way we carry our heads, the way we walk, the way we tie our ties - it is not only the fact of writing books or building houses. - Aime Cesaire Quotes soni 0 9 07-24-2017, 02:45 PM