You're with me, Sadie. When you're off the clock, you're not my employee. You're my.. Air." I frowned at him... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:You're with me, Sadie. When you're off the clock, you're not my employee. You're my.. Air." I frowned at him. "Your air?" He grinned. "Well, girlfriend seems to be a shallow word for what I feel for you.. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  You wouldn't want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM
  I wanted freedom, open air and adventure. I found it on the sea. - Alain Gerbault Quotes soni 0 13 09-13-2017, 09:44 PM
  I decided that I wanted to be a voice on every animated cartoon in the history of the world - even shows that haven't been on the air for a very long time, that's going to be harder to pull off. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 12 08-31-2017, 06:52 PM
  Certainly the movies were always in the air for me. I come from the era when actors thought it was a big deal to be in the movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 15 08-24-2017, 09:22 PM