Della was my go all in. She was my winning hand. You can't play when you go all in and lose. I'm out." "No, you're not. This hand ain't over yet," Rush said. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Della was my go all in. She was my winning hand. You can't play when you go all in and lose. I'm out." "No, you're not. This hand ain't over yet," Rush said. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had no idea of who could play it, no notion really. Then Richard came to see us but I don't think it was decided at that meeting... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 26 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is no such thing as a good script, onlya good film, and I'm conscious that my scripts often read better than they play. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-23-2017, 06:58 PM
  I suppose I'm the only person who remembers one of the most exciting of his ballets-it's the fruit of an unlikely collaboration between Nijinsky on the one hand and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle on the other. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  To play Trivial Pursuit with a life like mine could be said to be a form of homeopathy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  Tolerance of diversity is imperative, because without it, life would lose its savor. Progress in the arts, in the sciences, in the patterns of social adjustment... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:35 PM