That’s really sweet.” He grinned and reached for a plate. “Then I believe my mission is accomplished.” ... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:That’s really sweet.” He grinned and reached for a plate. “Then I believe my mission is accomplished.” Laughing softly so I didn’t wake up Cage, I walked over and took the plate he was offering to me. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ... Once I start a book I finish it. That was the way one was brought up. Books, bread and butter, mashed potato - one finishes what's on one's plate. That's always been my philosophy. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 23 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  Nothing important was ever accomplished without chutzpah. Columbus had chutzpah. The signers of the Declaration of Independence had chutzpah. Don't ever aim doubt at yourself. Laugh at yourself, but don't doubt yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
  For me, I find that even though I've accomplished a few things in my life, looking back on accomplishments doesn't give me a sense of satisfaction. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:22 PM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 18 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM