That’s really sweet.” He grinned and reached for a plate. “Then I believe my mission is accomplished.” ... - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:That’s really sweet.” He grinned and reached for a plate. “Then I believe my mission is accomplished.” Laughing softly so I didn’t wake up Cage, I walked over and took the plate he was offering to me. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM
  I have a sense of mission on this climate crisis, and I'm trying to pour all the energy I have into it... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-13-2017, 04:17 PM
  Reached only by boat, seaplane and, with less surety, telephone-this is Fire Island, a pile of sand beneath a pile of people. - Al Aronowitz Quotes soni 0 19 08-09-2017, 07:03 AM
  The most important mission for a Japanese manager is to develop a healthy relationship with his employees, to create a familylike feeling within the corporation, a feeling that employees and managers share the same fate. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 06:22 AM