I couldn't forget. I couldn't break. She had the power to break me. No one had ever been given that power, ever. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:I couldn't forget. I couldn't break. She had the power to break me. No one had ever been given that power, ever. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: soni
  Never underestimate the power of denial. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 27 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
  Musicals are hard for me because I got thrown out of the glee club in high school, because I couldn't sing in tune at the time... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:24 PM
  I'm greedy for that satisfaction of doing something hard and knowing that, even though I was afraid I couldn't do it, that somehow I can deliver. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 22 09-16-2017, 07:52 AM
  Creativity means learning where the rules exist, and then breaking them! Saying, "It's better this way." But you have to know the rules in order to break them with any grace. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM