Listen to me, Blaire. If you try to go anywhere I will chase you down. I will become your shadow. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Listen to me, Blaire. If you try to go anywhere I will chase you down. I will become your shadow. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love to just go to the movies, watch movies, listen to the scores and all that 'cause that's, like, the next step for me. - Akon Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 06:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  We chase gravity of the micro world, but after leaving its world we try to perfect the laws here that do not exist there. - Akiane Kramarik Quotes soni 0 10 08-04-2017, 04:29 PM
  Suttas are not meant to be 'sacred scriptures' that tell us what to believe. One should read them, listen to them, think about them... - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 9 07-31-2017, 03:39 PM
  If you listen to the Dhamma teachings but don't practice you're like a ladle in a soup pot. The ladle is in the soup pot every day, but it doesn't know the taste of the soup. You must reflect and meditate. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 12 07-31-2017, 11:34 AM
  Dharma is in your mind, not in the forest. Don't believe others, just listen to your mind. You don't have to go anywhere else. Wisdom is in yourself, just like a sweet ripe mango is already in a young green one. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 4 07-31-2017, 07:10 AM