Listen to me, Blaire. If you try to go anywhere I will chase you down. I will become your shadow. - Abbi Glines Quotes
Quote:Listen to me, Blaire. If you try to go anywhere I will chase you down. I will become your shadow. - Abbi Glines Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's easy to look at the vampires as a metaphor for any feared or misunderstood group. It's also easy to look at them as a metaphor for a shadow... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM
  The difference between listening and pretending to listen, I discovered, is enormous. One is fluid, the other is rigid... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 6 09-16-2017, 07:32 AM
  This visible world is a trace of that invisible one and the former follows the latter like a shadow. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 11 09-01-2017, 05:59 PM
  I'm a music fan, and I can listen to the radio, or music, without thinking, "How am I going to screw this up?"... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:37 AM